#casual_food #comedy #castle #shopping_street #Universal_Studio_Japan #friendly_and_outgoing_people
From Tokyo to Osaka City, the central area of Osaka Prefecture
- Haneda Airport [Tokyo] => Osaka Itami Airport [Osaka]
(Approx. 1 hour 10 minutes flight)
- Haneda Airport [Tokyo] => Kansai International Airport [Osaka]
(Approx. 1 hour 20 minutes flight)
- Tokyo Station [Tokyo] => Shin-Osaka Station [Osaka]
(Approx. 2 hours 30 minutes Shinkansen ride)
- Day bus (Approx. 8-9 hours)
- Night bus (Approx. 8-9 hours)
Universal Studio Japan
Kuromon Market Street
This is a typical downtown area of Osaka, famous for its Glico sign.
If you go here, you can eat delicious takoyaki and okonomiyaki!
The temple was built in 593. It was destroyed by wars and disasters, but it has now been restored to the way it was when it was built.
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan